Cream Cheese Plain Bulk - 2.5 lb
Powdered Sugar - 3 cups
Pure Vanilla Madagascar Extract - 2 tsp
Sour Cream - 1.5 cups
Graham Cracker Crumbs - 1 cup
Butter - Solid Unsalted 1/2 cup
1. Cream the cheese until smooth, a couple of minutes
2. Add sugar and vanilla and mix until totally smooth
3. Add sour cream, mix until incorporated and smooth.
4. Add eggs slowly, mix until incorporated
5. Prepare cheesecake pan by melting butter and adding the graham crackers press into the bottom of the pan
6. Bake at 325 degrees in water bath for approximately 30 minutes or until done.
This is a basic plain Cheesecake recipe. To make Rocky Road add 1 cup Sifted Cocoa Powder, 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows and 1/2 cup walnuts.