These decorative glasses, inspired by DIY projects, are an easy way to dress up your parties without costing you a fortune. The craft is not permanent which allows you to decorate for any occasion.
- Clear glassware
- Decorative tape, decals, or stickers
- Utility knife.
- Choose your theme and colors. For example: seasonal colors for holidays, BYU blue and white for tailgate parties, or the bride's colors for a wedding shower.
- Place the tape, decals, or stickers on the outside of the glassware so none of the decoration touches food or liquid. Place in straight or twisted patterns around the glassware.
- The tape can be somewhat transparent so experiment with overlapping and crisscrossing with different colors.
- Cut off edges evenly with a utility knife.
- Remove the decoration before washing and start over for your next party.