Spaghetti Squash with Brown Butter & Herbs8 servings
1 Ea. Spaghetti Squash
3 Ea. Garlic Cloves Minced
1 T. Real Salt
2 tsp. Ground Pepper
1 T. Olive Oil
1 T. Basil, Fresh Minced
1 T. Minced Parsley
1 tsp. Minced Fresh Thyme
1/2 stick Butter
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Split Spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds of the squash.
3. Rub the inside of the squash with minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap the squash with aluminum foil and place onto sheet pan and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until soft to the touch and the squash just separates with a fork.
5. Remove from oven, and place in coldest location possible for at least 20 minutes, before separating from skin.
6. Use a fork to scoop and separate squash strands, add brown butter and herbs at this point.
7. Top with Grated Parmesan
1. Over medium heat add butter to a skillet and cook until toffee brown. Allow to cool and serve over the cooked spaghetti squash.