4 Lbs Apples
2 Cps. Tapioca, instant pudding
1 Cp. Sugar, granulated
4 Tb. Corn starch
1 Tb. Vanilla Extract
½ tsp. Almond Extract
1 tsp Nutmeg, ground
2 tsp Cinnamon
• Cut the apples into thick slices
• Combine the dry ingredients. Mix with the fruit.
• Sprinkle on the extracts and blend well. If the dry ingredients collect at the bottom, allow the mixture to sit longer, and then re-blend. When the dry ingredients stick completely to the fruit, it is ready to fill the pans.
• Fill the pan and top with the crisp topping
• Bake at 350 degrees approximately 90 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling in the middle
2 ½ Cp. A P Flour
2 Cp. Granulated Sugar
½ Cp. Brown Sugar
½ LB. Unsalted Butter, chopped in small Pieces, keep cold
• Put all ingredients into mixing bowl with a paddle attachment and mix until it develops a moist crumbly texture.
Post a Comment