Spring Roll2 ounces rice vermicelli
8 ea. Rice wrappers (8.5 inch diameter)
3 ea. Aburaage (Fried tofu sushi wrappers) Cut into Strips
1 ea. Cucumber cut into 4 inch strips
8 ea. Fresh Mint Leaves
3 Tb. Fresh Cilantro Leaves Chopped
2 Tb. Minced Chives
½ Cp. Shredded Carrot
1 ea. Red pepper (julienne)
4 Leafs Greenleaf lettuce
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
- Fill a pan with hot water.
- Dip one wrapper into the hot water for a few seconds to soften.
- Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place green leaf, cucumber, carrot, red pepper, vermicelli, mint, cilantro and Tofu, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side.
- Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Spicy Citrus Sauce3 Tb. Fish Sauce
¼ Cp. Water
½ Cp. Sugar
2 Tb. Fresh lime juice
1 Tb. Lime Zest minced
1 Tb. Red chili pepper flakes
- In a small pan, mix the fish sauce, water, sugar, lime juice, zest, red peppers heat and reserve for service
Peanut Sauce6 Tb. Hoisin Sauce
2 Tb. Peanut Butter
¼ Cp Vegetable Broth
2 tsp. Minced Ginger
- In a small pan, mix the hoisin sauce, broth, ginger, and peanut butter and heat reserve for service
Post a Comment