1 Medium Chilled Seedless Watermelon, peeled.
1 Cup Lime Juice
1 cup sugar
5 Cups Water
Mint leaves to garnish
- Bring sugar and 5 cups of water to a simmer until the sugar is dissolved and then chill.
- Process the watermelon in batches with the fresh lime.
- Sweeten to taste with the simple syrup (sugar water solution), and garnish with fresh mint.
- If you like the mint flavor, try blending about 6 mint leaves with the watermelon for a Minty-Watermelon Limeade.
- Try freezing the watermelon before blending for a delicious summer slushy